- What is a VA Loan*?
- Who Is eligible for a VA Loan?
- What type of home can I buy with a VA Loan?
- How do I apply for a VA guaranteed loan?
- I have already obtained one VA loan. Can I get another one??
- What are the benefits of a VA Loan?
- What are the negatives of a VA Loan?
*VA home loan purchases, have options for 0% down payment, No private mortgage Insurance requirements, competitive interest rates, with specific qualification requirements. VA Interest rate reduction loans (IRRRL) are only for Veterans who currently have a VA loan, current loan rate restrictions apply, and limits to recoupment of costs and fees apply. VA Cash-out Refinances are available for Veterans with or without current VA loans. Policies and guidelines may vary and are subject to the individual borrower(s) qualification. Program and Lender overlays apply.